Pricing: $300/attendee + $50 membership fee
Convention Fees Include:
- Housing and linens (on-campus)
- Meals: Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Convention T-shirt
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Tour of Madison Square Garden plus transportation
- Transportation to and from the Airports (LGA, JFK)
- Annual NCSSA Membership
***DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 16TH***
"The greatest 4 days of your life you'll never be able to fully explain!! We arrive as strangers and leave as friends. Different schools working together for the same goal. I look forward to the NCSSA Convention every year to meet people who share the same passion for athletic spirit."
- Adam Demchak, Ohio State University
"The unbelievable energy inspired me to strive for more at my school and gave me a lasting group of friends who continue to help me with my student section!"
- Jillian Malone, University of Dayton
"This conference has been extremely beneficial for me. From day 1 I learned something new and I am very thankful I attended. I got the chance to make new friends, explore a great city, and learn a lot about efficient student sections."
- Andy Velazquez, Indiana State University
"The NCSSA convention was an intense yet extremely fun weekend that was so informative and brought me so much perspective. I learned how other student sections are structured and function as well as their strengths and weaknesses. We all became extremely close in such a short period of time, and we were able to generate so many ideas we are all going to take back to make our student sections even better."
- Audra Linsner, Syracuse University